Vsario™ Plaza Headboard
Standard Features (Vsario™ Plaza)
- 2 integrated floating night stands (23-1/2" x 10")
- 2 full-extension ball-bearing drawers under night stands (19-1/2" x 14" x 5-1/2")
- 2 column lights, available in 4 styles (see the "Lighting Options" tab)
- Column lights plug into standard 120v outlet, controllable via remote
- Floating headboard panels, with integrated metal strips
- Accent cove lighting behind headboard panels
- 7 textured colors available (see the "Color Options" tab)
- Headboard & column colors can be configured independently
- 2 contemporary handle finishes available (Nickel & Black, see the "Color Options" tab)
- 4 bed sizes available (Full, Queen, King & California King)
Optional Features (Vsario™ Platform)
- 6 full-extension ball-bearing drawers (16-1/8" x 18-7/8" x 6-1/2")
- Platform color will match the column color choice
- Platform is 14-1/4" high, for full sizing see the "Sizing & Dimensions" tab
*Mattress is not included, see our Mattress page to find a mattress from BredaBeds, or use your own.
*The images above are staged with furnishings and bedding. This product does not include bedding, pillows, throw pillows, pictures, tables, etc. unless otherwise stated.
*Made to order - Ships in approx. 2 weeks (see 'Estimated delivery' for estimated dates). The shipping company will call to setup an appointment for delivery and the product will arrive flat-packed.
*Actual colors may vary slightly from photo depictions, to request color swatches, fill out our "Request Color Samples" form.
Ready-to-assemble (RTA): This product comes complete with all parts and hardware (including screws, fittings, panels, etc.). Parts are cut to size and holes are pre-drilled on computerized equipment. This allows for perfect alignment every time and parts self-align with the help of special "cam fittings". This also allows the bed to be disassembled and damaged parts replaced. Only basic tools are required for assembly: a Drill/Driver, Phillips Screwdriver, Stud-finder and Level.
Made in the U.S.A.: We proudly make our beds here in the United States and ship nationwide. When you purchase from BredaBeds, you are buying from the manufacturer. Buying direct saves distributor costs, high retail markups and allows us to better serve our customers.
Environmentally conscious: All composite panels are certified by a third party, to source 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber material AND are certified to meet the requirements of the Eco-Certified Composite (ECC) Sustainability Standard CPA 4-11.
Safe: Safety is our first and foremost concern when designing our products. When properly assembled, our products are safe to use and operate. They meet or exceed all safety guidelines set forth by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
10 year warranty: BredaBeds provides an industry leading 10 year limited warranty on all parts and a 1 year limited warranty on all wood parts. In the unlikely event that a warranty issue does arise, we can provide replacement parts in a timely manner since we are the manufacture. This warranty is made assuming proper installation using the provided instructions and does not cover labor. You can read more about our warranty at our Warranty, Shipping & Returns page.
Strength & durability: We start with 3/4" thick industrial-core particle board. This is faced with a thermally fused melamine coating to provide a durable hard surface. Our industrial-core is far superior to thinly made commercial-core commonly found in discount stores. It meets or exceeds ANSI standard A208.1-2009 and ANSI standard A208.2-2009. Melamine and 3D Laminate are abrasion and scratch resistant, to maintain a “like new” appearance. The surface can easily be cared for with soap and water. The color is resistant to change as a result of sunlight exposure. Learn more at our BredaBeds Material Construction blog post.
Design: We specialize in innovative space-saving solutions that combine modern technology with modern styling and believe that customization gives our BredaBed's character. All of our products are configurable, with your choice of hutch options, colors, drawers, doors, bed sizes and more.
Click on an image to see a larger view. Actual colors may vary slightly from photo depictions, to request color swatches, fill out our "Request Color Samples" form.Request Swatches
(Click for a larger view)
- Night stand surfaces are: 23-1/2" wide x 10" deep
- Night stand drawers are: 19-1/2" wide x 14" deep x 5-1/2" high (inside drawer dimensions)
- Platform drawers are: 16-1/8" wide x 18-7/8" deep x 6-1/2" high (inside drawer dimensions)
Click on an image to see a larger view.
*Lights plug into standard 120v outlet and are controllable via remote.
*Accent cove lighting behind floating headboard panels comes standard and is also controllable via remote.
|Available Bed Sizes||No|